Keep your locker (and your life) organized with these adorable message boards.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- #2 round brush
- hot glue gun
- 3/4" flat brush
- magnetic buttons
- 3 round corkboards
- cosmetic sponges
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- MESSAGES: Use Doily stencil three times on a corkboard by pouncing on with a cosmetic sponge using Coastal Waters, Chartreuse, and Peach Silk. (Use a new sponge for each color.) Rinse stencil in between steps and at the end.
- Place the "messages" lettering pattern over the bottom of the corkboard and trace it with a pencil or pen. (Curve the pattern as you trace a letter so it follows the contour of the corkboard.)
- Use a #2 round brush and load with Eggplant to paint on the word “messages”. Rinse brush.
- TO DO LIST: Center the Angular Motion Stencil on a corkboard, starting at the top.
- Use a cosmetic sponge and load with Eggplant to paint the first shape.
- Use a #2 round brush to mix (1) part Eggplant with (1) part Iris. Dip a new cosmetic sponge into the mix to paint the next shape.
- On the third shape, use a cosmetic sponge loaded with Iris.
- On the fourth shape, use a #2 round brush to mix (1) part Iris with (1) part Lavender Fields. Use mix to paint on with a cosmetic sponge.
- On the last shape, use a cosmetic sponge with Lavender Fields. Rinse stencil.
- Use the lettering pattern and tracing and transfer papers with a pencil or pen to transfer “to do list” around the bottom. (Curve the pattern as you trace a letter so it follows the contour of the corkboard.)
- Use a #2 round brush with Muted Gold to paint on "to do list". Rinse brush.
- Use a #2 round brush with Eggplant to shade the letters. Rinse brush.
- APPOINTMENTS: Use 3/4" flat brush and load with Deep Turquoise to basecoat the entire corkboard circle. Rinse brush.
- Center the Triangle Patchwork Stencil over the whole corkboard. Use a cosmetic sponge loaded with School Bus to paint on stencil design. Rinse stencil.
- Use the lettering pattern with tracing and transfer papers and a pencil or pen to transfer "appointments" straight across towards the bottom of the corkboard.
- Use a #2 round brush and load with Cotton Ball to paint on the words “appointments”. Rinse brush.