Basic Brights Reclaimed Acrylic Paint Set -
Add a POP of color to your project with these vibrant brights. These essential colors will provide versatility and allow you to create eye-catching works.
This DecoEARTH Reclaimed Acrylic 8-piece color set contains one 2oz bottle of White, Yellow, Orange, Berry Red, Purple, Galaxy Blue, Lucky Green and Black.
- Incredible Coverage
- Buttery Consistency that effortlessly flows off the brush
- Easily Mixable to Create Beautiful Custom Colors
- Gorgeous Color Palette with 27 colors
- Amazing, Durable Matte Finish
Environmentally Sustainable Because:
- Made with 70% reclaimed paint
- Transforms discarded house paint from collection sites across the country - 75 million gallons of house paint goes unused each year and headed for the waste stream.
- DecoEARTH paints finally provide artists with quality, eco-friendly paint option.
- The process of reclaiming paint requires less water, energy, and resources
- The bottle and cap are made from recycled plastic
DecoEARTH is an all-purpose, water-based premium acrylic made with reclaimed paint. The complete line averages 70% or more recycled material. DecoEARTH’s creamy consistency makes it easy to work with for a multitude of projects and allows the paint to flow off the brush smoothly. The colors are intermixable and can be used indoors or outdoors. The paint has a beautiful matte finish and covers most surfaces in one coat.
Artist Tested Approved Surfaces: wood, walls, canvas, terra cotta, paper, styrofoam, unglazed ceramics, metal, and stone
Love this paint! Great coverage, blends easily, and great colors.
This is a wonderful,product. I love the recycling aspect.
You'd never know these are recycled paints. They are just as good as premium paints and I plan to continue to use them!
They blend well and seem to have better coverage than many of the other craft paints I've used. I was happy to see it dried with a true matte finish because most paints that say indoor/outdoor tend to be glossy and very thick which isn't ideal for painting pictures. The way it spread was smooth and didn't build up around the brush strokes.