Give your yard a patriotic vibe with this flag-decorated birdhouse made with Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ .
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- wooden birdhouse
- painter's or masking tape
- wooden stars
- Paint several wooden stars in Lace. (Arrange on the birdhouse before painting to decide how many you need.)
- Using masking tape, tape off a striped pattern across the roof of the birdhouse and paint the raw and exposed stripes with Lace. Let dry.
- Once dry, remove the masking tape and paint the unpainted stripes in Rouge.
- Paint the front panel of the birdhouse in Honor, leaving the door and back hinge unpainted.
- Paint the wheel in Carbon. Paint the door, hinge, and front hook in Rouge.
- Adhere the Lace stars to the birdhouse with glue.