Create pretty journal covers with our Americana "Array of Arrows" stencil.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- small round brush
- cosmetic sponges
- pen or pencil
- hardcover book
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Prepare the book cover surface by removing any stickers or dust.
- Using True Blue and a cosmetic sponge, stencil on the crossed arrows from the Americana Array of Arrows Stencil in the center of the cover. Use Yellow Gold (Metallic) and a clean cosmetic sponge to stencil on the stripe of arrows at the cover bottom.
- Use the provided pattern to trace on the lettering with the tracing and transfer papers and a pen or pencil. Use a small round brush to apply True Blue to the center of the scroll. Apply Coastal Waters to the bottom text and outline. Rinse brush.
- Use a small round brush in Yellow Gold (Metallic) for the lettering around the arrows. Highlight around around the arrows and the bottom text. Rinse brush. Use the same brush and Coastal Waters to outline the text around the arrows and the arrows along the bottom.
- Use Coastal Waters to stencil a single arrow to the book's spine. Let dry. Once dry, use a small round brush to add True Blue and Yellow Gold (Metallic) accents.