This sign, stenciled with Stencils On A Ring, adds an air of sophistication to an entryway.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 3/4" flat brush
- craft glue
- cosmetic sponge
- wooden plaque
- bead trim
- decorative metal corners
To avoid letter spacing issues, you may want to stencil the words or phrases on paper first. This way you can cut out and paste the letters first and then use as a reference when doing the actual project.
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Place a bead of craft glue around the curved edge of the plaque. Press the bead trim into the glue.
- Attach the decorative metal corners at each end of the plaque.
- Use a large flat brush and Gold to paint the entire plaque, including the bead trim and metal corners.
- Position the stencil letters from the Sophisticated Stencils on a Ring as desired. Use a cosmetic sponge wedge or stencil brush to lightly tap Charcoal inside the letter openings.
- Use the question mark stencil to create a flourish on each side of the word.