Use Patio Paint Outdoor™ and Patio Paint Self-Adhesive Stencils to brighten up river rock or landscaping stones for a cheerful outdoor accent.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 1/4" stencil brush
- landscaping or riverbed stones with flat surface on one side
- 3" terra cotta saucer
Begin with a clean, dry surface. Allow to dry between painting steps.
- Position a stencil of your choice on the stone. (The whimsical designs do not require very accurate placement.)
- After blotting off excess paint, apply a Patio Paint Outdoor™ color of your choice with a brush, dauber, or sponge to the stencil openings with a light, dabbing action.
- Peel off the stencil immediately and gently wash it with Brush and Stencil Cleaner or soap and water. Rinse and pat the stencil dry.
- Repeat steps 1- 3 on each stone.
- When the stones are dry, place them in a terra cotta saucer.