Dress up a pair of plain slip on sneakers with a south-western style and DecoArt Stylin.
- stylus or pencil
- transfer paper
- 1" flat brush
- 1" painter's tape
- small and medium brushes
- Mask of the sole of the shoe with painter's tape if desired.
- Create the ombre, sunset background by blending Stylin in Yellow and Orange. Allow shoes to dry completely.
- Transfer pattern provided onto the shoes using transfer paper and a pencil or stylus.
- Use a small brush to paint the cacti in Aqua, Purple and White (the White will soften the colors). Use a small brush to outline the cacti and paint the needles with Stylin in Purple.
- Allow to dry completely before you show off your work!