Make a fun set of Halloween rocks in candy corn colors with Americana Acrylics.
- small and medium brushes
- For the candy corn rock, use a medium brush to paint the rock in Cadmium Yellow, Jack-O-Lantern and White. Overlap and blend the colors as you paint.
- Use a small brush to paint the eyes and mouth in Black.
- Use a medium brush to apply Gold and Crystal Craft Twinkles Glitter.
- For the "Sweet", "Trick or Treat", and Candy Corn Rocks . . . Use a medium brush to base coat the rocks in Black.
- For the "Sweet" rock, use a medium brush to paint the speech bubble in White. Use a small brush to paint stripes around the speech bubble in Jack O' Lantern and Cadmium Yellow.
- Transfer provided "sweet" pattern and use a small brush to paint in Black.
- For the trick-or-treat rock, transfer provided pattern. Use a small brush to paint in White.
- Use a small brush to paint "Trick" in Jack-O-Lantern and "or" in Cadmium Yellow.
- For the mini candy corn rock, use a small brush to paint triangle shapes in white. Use a small brush to paint stripes in Cadmium Yellow and Jack-O-Lantern. Use small brush to add Gold Craft Twinkles Glitter the the bottom yellow portion of your candy corn images.
Trick Or Treat