Celebrate summer with an outdoor tic-tac-toe game using Crafter's Acrylic paint!
- craft paintbrushes
- wooden skewer
- Cement Letters
Let the first layer dry for a few minutes before adding a second layer of paint to the cement letters.
- Arrange your supplies on your work surface.
- Paint the front of all the cement X's with Bright Blue Crafter's Acrylic Paint.
- Paint the front of all the cement O's with Grasshopper Green Crafter's Acrylic Paint.
- Paint the sides of each of the cement letter with a different color of paint.
- Cut the bamboo sticks into 4 pieces that are equal in size. Paint the sticks with Pink Neon Crafter's Acrylic Paint.
- Arrange the sticks to make a tic tac toe board pattern in the grass to start the game!