Stick up messages on metal surfaces with nautically-themed magnets made from glass stones and Americana® Decou-Page™.
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- rubbing alcohol
- #6 flat brush
- craft glue
- magnetic buttons
- pen or pencil
- clear glass stones
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Clean the stones with rubbing alcohol and paper towels.
- Place the glass stones over any design from the Americana Decou-Page Ship to Shore Papers, trace, and use scissors to cut out.
- Use a #6 flat brush and Americana Gloss Decou-Page to coat the flat side of stone.
- Immediately place the Decou-Page Papers cutout onto the stone while Decou-Page is still wet. Press firmly and smooth out with fingers.
- Use the same brush and add more Decou-Page to the back of the cutout to seal. Rinse brush. Let dry completely.
- You can apply stick-on magnet buttons or, for extra hold, apply a small amount of craft glue before adding button. Let dry completely.