Create beautiful DIY vases to complement your farmhouse decor using Americana Decor® Outdoor Living™
- small and medium brushes
- cylinder vases
Follow the same instructions for all three vases, using the intended colors and patterns for each vase. You can also create your own color palette to mix and match elements from the patterns as you wish. See photo for reference.
- Use a medium flat brush to paint your vase in Fountain. Let dry, and add a second coat. Let dry.
- To make the light blue color, mix 4: Picket Fence with 1: Fountain. Freehand the design or print out the pattern and transfer to the vase. Use a small round brush to base coat the flowers in light blue. Save mix for next steps. Let dry.
- Use a small round brush to add leaves and details to the flowers using the paint colors. Use the back end of a small brush to add tiny dots to the round flowers.
- Continue adding details using a small round brush in Light Blue (mixture you already created), Picket Fence and Wildflower.
- Incorporate any of these vases as part of your porch ensemble for a fresh, modern farmhouse decor look.