Help your kids set goals for themselves on this chart, made with Americana® Acrylics.
- craft glue
- black permanent marker
- mini clothespins
- baker's twine
- index card
- Use a medium to large brush to paint the posterboard Spa Blue and Snow White, mixing the colors as you paint. Let dry.
- Use a medium brush to paint several index cards or cardstock in all the colors listed above and let dry.
- Cut small squares of the cardstock in various sizes and colors. Use a black permanent marker to write "My Goals" in a free style of your own.
- Use craft glue to adhere the "my goals" letter and four categories of your choice. (Here we used Life, School, Health, and Home.) Use craft glue to adhere three horizontal rows of baker's twine to the back side of the board. (See photo.)
- Place the goal cards on the painted posterboard with mini clothespins. Swap out the goals as you think of new ones.