A garage sale globe and old dictionary pages add vintage interest to this accent for office or den.
- water container
- paper towels
- 3/4" flat brush
- wallpaper roller
- any size globe
- vintage dictionary pages
- Make sure the globe is dry and clean of any dust.
- Cut the dictionary pages into smaller sizes. (This makes them easier to decoupage onto the globe's round surface.)
- Using a 3/4" flat brush, apply Americana Matte Decou-Page liberally to the back side of the dictionary page. Apply the page onto the globe. (The thin nature of dictionary pages makes it easier to maneuver them onto the globe.)
- Press out any air bubbles with fingers or use a wallpaper roller or other tool of your choice.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Apply an even layer of Decou-Page over the entire globe to seal and protect it.