A brightly-colored and numbered crate, be decked out with seasonal greenery, is a clever way to announce a house number.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- 3/4" flat brush
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- small wooden crate
- black metal house numbers
- greenery of your choice
Allow to dry between painting steps.
- Print off the pattern. Use a pencil to trace and transfer the chevron pattern on all four sides of the crate.
- Use a 3/4” flat brush to paint chevrons Tuscan Red and Fuchsia.
- Use the same brush and Tuscan Red on the outer corner pieces and Fuchsia on the inside of the crate.
- Glue on house numbers onto the crate with hot glue.
- Fill crate with the greenery of the season or to match your house or landscaping.