Even fairies love a fall fairy garden house!
- palette or plastic plate
- #0 liner brush
- #1 round brush
- air dry clay
- 1/2" flat paintbrush
- moss mat
- Wood Shelf Dollhouse Furniture: 3 Shelves, Unfinished
- Paper Mache Gingerbread House - 4 x 7 x 6 inches
- Wood White Picket Fence Decor: 18 x 2 inches
- Wood Sign Cutout - Notched - 3 x 1.375 x .125 inches
- Miniature Garden Supplies: Wire Mini Wheelbarrow
- Small Decorative Gourds & Pumpkins
- Mini Baskets
Allow all paint to dry properly before setting it all up together.
- Use a papier-mâché gingerbread house, wooden shelf, pumpkin, and small wood sign and Americana Multi-Surface paint to create your fairy pumpkin patch.
- Begin by painting the papier-mache barn with Americana Multi-Surface Red Barn.
- Using Americana Multi-Surface Dark Scarlet, paint horizontal lines approximately 1/2 inch apart. Once finished, use chalk to draw out where the barn doors and windows will be painted with Americana Multi-Surface Cotton Ball and Black Tie.
- Once windows and doors are painted in, use Americana Multi-Surface Black Tie and Cotton Ball to create a chalkboard look listing cost of farm products. Use Americana Multi-Surface Coffee Bean and Cotton ball to create shadows of farmer and products in window. Blend the two colors to make a light color for the background.
- Using a foam pumpkin apply Americana Multi-Surface Pumpkin Patch and Orange Sherbet.
- If air molding clay is used to make small pumpkins, use Americana Multi-Surface Pumpkin Patch and Coffee Bean to bring these clay pumpkins to life!
- For the wooden shelf use Americana Multi-Surface Mushroom. Using Coffee Bean paint the edges and rub in with a paper towel to give a worn look. The apples made from air dry clay, paint in Apple Green and Scarlet Red. The clay leaves are painted in Apple Green and Coffee Bean rubbed in to add a dirt look to them.
- For the signs cut 1 1/2 in x 4 in cardboard and fold in half. Using Americana Multi-Surface Black Tie and Cotton Ball paint a look of a chalkboard. Label one for the 1st prize for the Largest Pumpkin and the second for the entrance of the farm.
- Complete your barn by creating a sign for your barn by painting a wood sign cutout with Americana Multi-Surface Cotton Ball and Red Barn. Attach to the lid/roof front. Attach a moss mat to the roof with Decoupage. Once all steps are completed find the perfect spot to set up your farm. Wrap a Wood White Picket Fence around the barn and pumpkins to complete this fun fall fairy farm!