Create a lovely sign for your fall decor with Premium Acrylics!
- palette or plastic plate
- pallet wood sign
- 1" & 2" foam brushes
- Place plaque on table. Take Americana Stencils, Simple Script Alphabet stencil and measure where to begin stenciling to allow room for the letters to be spaced evenly. Leave room on each side for the Jacobean Floral Americana Stencil.
- Squeeze Americana Premium Acrylics paint out of tubes onto a piece of cardboard or palette - enough paint to dab foam brush tip into but not saturate.
- Place Simple Script Alphabet stencil on plaque, one letter at a time, and hold down with fingers or tape. The plaque is made of wooden boards. Line up the Simple Script Alphabet letters along the board's lines to keep stencil lettering straight. Take foam brush and stipple Americana Premium Acrylics Translucent White paint onto stencil. Work from left to right. Apply lettering before adding additional design elements.
- Place Americana Jacobean Floral Stencil onto plaque in desired design. Dab foam brush into Americana Premium Acrylics Primary Yellow paint and stipple onto stencil.
- Play around with the design and placement of the floral stencil.
- The result is a rustic, farmhouse sign that is both fun to make and budget friendly!
- The plaque has a string attached on the back to make it a wall hanging, if desired.
- The sign can be used in any room of the house to add a little charm.
- A fun craft to add farmhouse charm into any room!