Harvest some good times with this sign made with Extreme Sheen™ and Chalky Finish™ paints.
- painter's tape
- wood glue
- clean cloth
- sanding tool
- wooden pallet sign
- unfinished wooden letters
- Remove the stickers from the backs of the letters. Paint each of the unfinished wooden letters with Bronze. Let the first application dry; add a second layer. Let dry completely.
- Use painter's tape to cover the metal strips on the wooden pieces.
- Paint the wooden sign with Everlasting. (Apply just one layer of paint.) Let dry.
- Remove the painter's tape from the metal. Very lightly sand the painted wood to distress it slightly. Wipe the dust off the board.
- Arrange the letters on the board; use wood glue to attach the letters to the painted sign.