Dress up a mantle for fall with this watchful pumpkin owl.
- tracing paper
- foam pumpkin
- small and medium brushes
- E6000 Glue
- Remove the stem from one of the pumpkins. Use a medium brush to basecoat the pumpkins in Lace.
- Use a pencil to trace the face design. Use a medium brush to paint the face in Everlasting. Use smaller brushes to add detail in Relic, Timeless, and Lace. (Refer to photo.)
- Use a medium brush to paint the chest in Everlasting. Use a small brush to add details in Relic, Timeless, and Lace. (Refer to photo.)
- Dip the tips of the longer feathers in 24K Gold and let dry. Starting from the bottom up, use E6000 Glue to adhere feathers to the body: the longer feathers on the bottom; the smaller feathers on the top.
- Use E6000 Glue to adhere the head to the body.