Personalize a shelf, desk, or work area with capital style compliments of Americana® Decou-Page™.
- 1" flat brush
- baby wipes
- craft knife or scissors
- papier mâché shape
- patterned paper
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Place the patterned paper pattern-side down on the work surface. Place the papier-mâché shape on top of the paper face down. Use a pencil to trace the shape. Cut out the shape.
- Place the cut paper over the letter surface to be sure that it fits correctly; adjust if needed.
- Paint the edges of the shape in Lamp Black. Let dry completely.
- Coat the entire letter where the paper will be with Paper Decou-Page. Position the paper and remove any wrinkles. Apply another layer of Decou-Page over the paper.
- Using a baby wipe, apply a small amount of Lamp Black to edges. Blend gently.