A tile square with stenciling and colorful metallic overtones provides interest to any corner.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- lint-free rag
- painter's tape
- cosmetic sponge
- 1" foam brush
- palette knife
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Attach the Americana Decor Mandala Stencil to the plywood square in the desired location with painter's tape.
- Using a palette or putty knife, apply a thin, even coat of Dimensional Effects over the entire stencil. Carefully remove the stencil while the Dimensional Effects is still wet.
- Allow the Dimensional Effects to dry completely before painting.
- Paint the entire piece with a coat of Coffee Bean.
- Using a cosmetic or art sponge, apply a coat of Copper Kettle to the entire piece. Let dry. Once dry, buff to shine with a lint-free rag. (Allow some of the Coffee Bean color to show through for added dimension.)
- Using a clean cosmetic or art sponge, sparingly apply Dark Patina to achieve a copper patina effect. Scrub and wipe off any excess that is applied.