Combine glass jars and glass candleholders into colorful goblets painted with Americana® Gloss Enamels™.
- 1/2" flat brush
- glass jars
- cardboard box
- E6000 Glue
- clean cloth and warm soapy water
- glass candleholder
Allow paint to dry between each application.
- Wash and dry the glass items to remove dust and oil from the surface.
- Paint each section of the candleholders with a different color. (I used Purple Cow, Lavender, Citron Green, Bright Orange, and Black.) Use a soft flat brush to add light layers of paint to the glass surface.
- Paint the glass jars with one color of paint. To minimize streaks and brush-strokes, use a soft flat brush to add multiple light layers of paint to the surface. Let the paint dry between each application.
- Place the glass items in a box or on a covered surface to splatter them with Glorious Gold (Metallic). ( I used a variety of brushes and a toothbrush to achieve different-sized splatter marks). Dip the brush in paint and then flick the brush toward the surface to be splattered.
- Glue the cup to the candleholder base using E6000 Glue.