Make your furniture stand out with Americana Decor Texture and Matte Metallics.
- large palette knife
- side table
- 2 inch paint brush
- painters tape
- Ensure the table is clean and dust free.
- Paint the drawer and side pieces with Americana Decor Matte Metallic paint in Silver. Let dry. Add another coat, if needed.
- Paint remainder of the table with the Americana Decor Matte Metallic paint in Pewter. Let dry. Add another coat, if needed.
- Let entire table dry completely before continuing.
- Apply the stencil to the top of the table and secure with tape.
- Using a palette knife and gentle pressure, swipe the Americana Decor Texture in White across the top of the stencil openings.
- Relocate the stencil and repeat until the desired look is achieved.