Give guests a spooky welcome with this Halloween pumpkin wreath!
- ribbon (optional)
- aluminum foil pan
- Wreath rings/frames
- mini pumpkins
- disposable cups
- wire rack
- E6000 glue
- plastic tablecloth
- Cover your work area with the plastic tablecloth. Place wire rack(s) in the aluminum foil pan and set aside. Gather as many mini pumpkins for the size of wreath you want to make. I laid my pumpkins out in a ring the size of my wreath frame of 16". In this case I needed 14.(TIP: pour a couple of extra in case of mishaps.)
- Set your pumpkins on the wire rack in the aluminum foil pan so the excess paint can drain off. (TIP: a great set up is a plastic tub with a grate on top. This can be used over and over.) Gather your Fluid Art Ready to Pour Neon pack, which consists of Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Pink and Jet Black. While tilting the cup to one side, begin pouring layers of each color in a small disposable cup.
- Pour paint over each pumpkin, refilling cup as needed. Do different layer combinations to get a variety of looks for your wreath. Allow to dry.
- Before adhering, lay pumpkins on wreath frame to see your favorite arrangement of pumpkin patterns.
- Using the medium flat brush, paint the wreath frame with Jet Black and allow to dry.
- Using E6000 adhesive, glue pumpkins to wreath frame one at a time. (TIP: prop up pumpkins to keep them level while drying, if needed.) Allow to dry.
- Tie a loop of string onto the frame for a no-show way to hang onto a door hanger or add a ribbon of your choice! Optional: To create a center spider web, tie black yarn to the wreath frame in an X pattern. Tie more X patterns to the frame, twisting at the center. Cut a long piece of yarn and continue to tie onto each strand of the X in a spiral pattern. Keep tying to achieve best look for your wreath.
- The Neon Pack Fluid Art Ready to Pour paints add a vibrant look to any fun Halloween home decor.