Create a dreamy scene with this unicorn wall sconce using Pouring Medium and Galaxy Glitter™.
- disposable gloves
- painter's or masking tape
- craft sticks
- wet wipes
- wooden plaque
- E6000 Glue
- plastic cups
- aluminum foil pan
- unicorn bust
- Tape off the unicorn's horn.
- In small cups, mix equal parts of Pouring Medium with each of the paints: Snow White, Ultramarine Blue, and 24K Gold. Stir thoroughly. Pour the mixes into a larger cup; do not stir. (The proportions may vary according to taste.)
- Set the unicorn on four to five upside-down cups inside the aluminum foil pan. Pour the paints/Medium mix from the large cup over the top of the unicorn. (Turn the unicorn as needed to make sure the mix covers the unicorn completely.) Let dry.
- Basecoat the horn in Marigold. Allow to dry.
- Glitter the horn using Champagne Starburst and a fan brush. Allow to dry and re-apply.
- Sand the wooden plaque.
- Paint pour on the plaque with Red Violent, Saffron Yellow, and Titanium White using the same technique as the unicorn. (See STEPS TWO and THREE.) Allow to dry.
- Use E-6000 Glue to adhere the unicorn to the plaque. Let dry.
- Once dry, place on a wall in a children's room or in a classroom as a magical decoration.