Store kitchen staples from tea to flour in this flower-decked glass jar abloom with Americana® Crystal Gloss Enamels.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- liner brush
- glass jar with metal-clasped lid
- Outline flowers using Black with a liner brush. (Generously dip the brush into the paint and very lightly touch the surface for a thick border.) Let dry.
- Using a liner brush, paint the middle of the flowers. Dip the liner brush generously into Orange and paint the inside rim of the entire circle. Clean brush and fill in the middle of the circle with Yellow. Wipe off excess Yellow, dip brush lightly into Orange, and drag Orange into Yellow, making swirls. Paint the middle of all flowers. Let dry.
- Outline the top portion of the petal with Purple using a liner brush and generous amounts of paint. Clean the brush and fill in the rest of the petal with Yellow. Wipe off the excess Yellow, dip the brush into Purple, and drag Purple into Yellow, making swirls. Repeat for all petals. (If colors become too blended, add more of the darker color paint for swirls.)
- Repeat step 3 using Red, Blue, and Purple.
- If needed, touch up flower edges by outlining with another coat of Black.