Continue the royal theme with this sparkling party table accent made from a fish bowl and salt and pepper shakers.
- E6000 glue
- liner brush
- #8 round brush
- cosmetic sponge
- small wire cutters
- hand saw
- wooden dowel rods
- plastic salt and pepper shakers
- small glass fish bowl
- needle nose pliers
- Unscrew the tops of the plastic salt and pepper shakers. Use a hand saw to cut two dowels 5.5 inches long. Use E6000 glue to adhere the dowels to the "wheels" (the salt and pepper tops). Use a cosmetic sponge to dab on Crystal Craft Twinkles to the wheels. Use a liner brush to paint the scrolled rims in Shimmering Silver.
- Use small wire cutters to cut two 11" pieces of wire. Use the needle nose pliers to curl one end and begin to add beads. Once done, curl the other end to secure beads in place. (See photo for placement.)
- Place the carriage pattern inside the carriage and tape into place. Use a cosmetic sponge to dab on two coats of Pink Frost Gloss around the pattern. Use a #8 round brush to paint over the door, window, and curtain in White and Glorious Gold. (See to photo for placement.)
- Use E6000 glue to assemble and secure the carriage pieces in this order: Beaded wires to the dowels; glass carriage over the wire and wheel dowel; stack three beads on the top of the carriage.