- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Teal Mint
- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Frosted Plum
- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Chartreuse Yellow
- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Bright Salmon
- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Aqua Sky
- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Desert Cactus
- Americana Acrylics 2oz - Colonial Blue
- Painters Tape
- Assorted Brushes
- Wood Trinket Box
These little trinket boxes are so fun and easy to make, especially using the new 2016 Americana colors.
Drill a hole in the center of each box lid. Use screws to attach cabinet knobs to each lid.
Use painter's tape to mask off geometric shapes on the boxes and lids. Paint each side with the colors of your choice.
I think it works best to apply the tape randomly and to decorate each side with different colors and patterns.
Depending on the color and coverage you want, you will need two to three coats of paint for each color block.
For best results, remove the painter's tape before the paint has dried completely.
These little boxes are the perfect size to store jewelry or special treasures.