Celebrate love with unique heart pendants made with DecoArt Media® Fluid Acrylics and Metallic Lustres.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 1/4" flat brush
- clean cloth
- air-dry paper clay
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Shape hearts out of the air-dry clay. Press diamond patterns and letters into the hearts with a stylus or texture tool. Use a small brush or toothpick to make holes in the clay to string later. Let dry completely.
- After the hearts have dried, paint them in Quinacridone Magenta, Raw Sienna, and Ultramarine Blue.
- Rub a little Metallic Lustre on the hearts with a finger or clean cloth: Use Copper Kettle on Quinacridone Magenta, Brilliant Turquoise on Raw Sienna, and Gold Rush on Ultramarine Blue.
- String wire, floss, or ribbon through the hole to complete.
- For added durability, spray the heart pendants with Americana Spray Sealer in a finish of your choice. (We used Matte finish.)