Make cross gifts or décor easily with Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ and Personally Yours Stencils.
- palette or plastic plate
- transfer paper
- craft glue
- small round brush
- large flat brush
- 1" stencil brush
- wooden shape
- medium round brush
- Clean the cross surface by sanding or dusting with a paper towel, if needed. Coat the surface in Carbon using a large brush.
- Using a dry, large, flat brush (be sure it is not the one used in the previous step), load a small amount of Treasure onto the brush. Gently dry-brush the surface. (Be sure not to over-load the brush or get it wet between steps. This will not create the same look.)
- Use the transfer paper and a pencil to trace and transfer the provided design onto the surface. Using a medium round brush, apply Carbon.
- Using Yesteryear and a stencil brush, stencil on the lettering with the Sea Dog Stencil. Use Relic on a small, round brush to outline the shadow of the letters.
- Apply stick-on gemstones in desired locations. (Or apply non-stick gemstones with craft glue.)