- DecoArt Media Mediums and Specialty Products - Gesso - White (DMM18-71)
- DecoArt Media Mediums and Specialty Products - Crackle Paint - White (DMM15-71)
- Andy Skinner Stencils 12x3 - Shedded (ANDY08-K)
- Americana Decou-Page (Glue-Sealer-Finish) 8oz - Americana Decou-Page Antique (DS121-64)
- Palette Knife
- Stencil Brush
- Assorted Paint Brushes
- 8" X 8" Canvas
- Kaiser Christmas Wishes Paper Pad
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Winter Shape Set
- Micron Pen
- Circle Punches
Begin by first giving the 8" x 8" canvas a good coat of White Gesso.
Lay stencil on canvas; apply Crackle Paste with palette knife. Dry.
Paint prepared canvas with a wash of mix of Cerulean Blue and Titanium White; dry.
Paint over canvas with a wash of Primary Yellow; dry.
Paint canvas with a wash of Paynes Grey; dry.
Dry brush Cadmium Red Hue to prepared canvas; dry.
Stamp background image with Carbon Black paint; dry.
Lay stencil on prepared canvas; apply Titanium White paint using stencil brush; dry.
Punch two circles from pattern paper.
Add to front of canvas with decoupage with paint brush to create snowman; dry.
Shade the snowman with Paynes Grey; dry.
Draw scarf on pattern paper; add to snowman with decoupage; dry.
Paint "Let It Snow" sentiment, snowflakes and icicles with paint: dry.
Adhere to the front of your canvas.