Brighten a globe with Americana® Acrylics for an eye-catching, inspiring home accent.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- stylus or pencil
- tracing & transfer paper
- Paint the globe in Snow White. Allow to dry and apply a second coat.
- Paint the base and arm in Golden Yellow. Ombre the globe with Vintage Pink on the top, gradually adding Berry Cobbler until Berry Cobbler is all that is left on the bottom of the globe. (See photo.) Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Trace and transfer the provided "Journey" pattern to the globe. Fill in the lettering with Snow White.
- Dry-brush Green Lagoon over the base and arm.
- Paint over the Snow White letters with Mermaid Tail on the top, ombre to Snow White. (Additional Snow White may need to be added the bottom of the letters to achieve the ombre effect.) Optional: Paint a drop shadow to the right of the letters with Titanium White.