Create unique table assignment signs or accents with DecoArt Personally Yours Urban Ink Stencils.
- paper towels
- 1/2" flat brush
- cosmetic sponge
- small round brush
- standing photo frame
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Prep the photo stand by sanding and removing any dust with a paper towel. Take the heart backing out of the frame.
- Paint the heart frame in Berry Red and the base in Lamp Black.
- While the heart is still wet, apply Alizarin Crimson with a 1/2" flat brush to the inside left and outside right of the heart, blending as needed.
- Paint the heart backing Light Buttermilk. While it is still wet, make a rough outline of the heart with a small amount of Alizarin Crimson, creating a pink shadow. Use the DecoArt Personally Yours Urban Ink Sea Dog Stencil to apply a monogram on the backing with Lamp Black and a cosmetic sponge.
- Inside the monogram, apply Alizarin Crimson to the top left portion with a small round brush, leaving a diamond shape left untouched. While it is still wet, apply Snow White at the top left corner and blend into the Alizarin Crimson.
- Let dry completely and re-assemble the heart backing into the frame.