Add an otomi pattern to a decorative tray with Americana Decor Texture.
- 2" chip brush
- unfinished wooden tray
- large palette knife
- painters tape
- 2 inch paint brush
- Ensure that the tray is clean and dust free.
- Using a soft-bristled brush, basecoat the tray with Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Lace.
- Using a chip brush and a dry brush technique, add an aged look to the tray with Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Serene.
- Allow basecoat to fully dry.
- Apply Americana Decor Stencil to the top of the tray and secure with tape.
- Using a palette knife and gentle pressure, swipe the Americana Decor Texture in the various colors across the top of the stencil openings in the desired sections.