DecoArt® Silk™ gives plain wooden shapes and structures acres and acres of bright color.
- paper towels
- wooden box
- wooden shapes
- peg people
- wooden house
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Choose a latching wooden box.
- Gather the wooden shapes and peg people that can fit together in the box when it is latched.
- Sand all the surfaces. Wipe clean of sanding dust with a paper towel or clean cloth.
- Paint the peg people with Silk paints: Light Green, Rose, Turquoise, and Orange (which is a 1:1 mix of Fuchsia and Yellow).
- With Soft Black, paint on the hair, faces, and hearts.
- Paint the inside of the house shape with Yellow.
- Paint Fuchsia on the outside of the house shape.
- Paint an interior inside the house shape with Soft Black.
- On the other side, paint a school facade with Soft Black.
- Paint the wooden shape Fuchsia and the edges Light Green.
- With Soft Black, paint the outside of a house with windows and a door.
- On the other side of the wooden shape, paint with Soft Black. Let dry completely. With Yellow, paint a camping scene with a night sky.
- Paint the other wooden shapes Light Green and Fuchsia.
- Paint a car shape on the rectangle and dots on the half-circle with Soft Black.
- On the reverse side of the rectangle, paint a television with Soft Black. On the underside of the half-circle, paint with Rose; let dry; then paint a table setting with Soft Black.
- Paint the inside of the box lid Yellow and the box handle Red.
- Paint the inside of the box with Turquoise. Paint the rims of the box with Light Green and the sides with Fuchsia.
- Finish painting the box with Light Green on the lid and Turquoise on the front and back.
- Paint the bottom of the box with Red. Let dry. Paint a city scene with Soft Black.
- On the top of the box, paint "my playset" with Soft Black. (You can also customize the box with a name.)
- Let all pieces dry completely.
- Enjoy all the possibilities for play.