Paint a whimsical
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- small stencil brush
- wooden panel
- watercolor paper
- baker's twine
- 3" wooden circles
- Paint the wooden panel with Tropical Blue.
- Paint each wooden circle in a different color: I used Green Neon, Yellow Neon, Pink Neon, Orange Neon, and Red Neon.
- Paint the textured watercolor paper with Oatmeal. Let dry.
- Place the sloth from the Value Kraft Sloth Life stencil on the painted watercolor paper. Use a stencil brush or cosmetic sponge to add Soft Suede over the stencil. Use the handle end of the paintbrush and Soft Suede to dot eyes onto the sloth. Let dry.
- When the sloth image is dry, cut around the edges to remove the branch and background.
- Arrange the sloth and circles on the painted wooden board as desired, but do not glue them yet. Cut five pieces of twine. Wrap one end around the each leg of the sloth, and hold them in place with a dot of hot glue. Glue the sloth to the wooden canvas with hot glue.
- Extend the twine under the balloons. Use hot glue to attach the twine and each wooden circle to the board. Tie a twine bow under the balloon.