Apply a patchwork pattern to a side table with Americana Decor Texture.
- hand-sander or sandpaper
- large palette knife
- painters tape
- 2 inch paint brush
- Ensure that the end table is clean and dust free.
- Paint the top, sides, and legs of the table with Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Lace.
- Let that dry completely before continuing.
- Next, use painters tape on the side of the table next to the legs and then paint the legs with Americana Decor Chalky FInish in Rouge.
- Once the legs are completely dry, sand the edges and corners to give it an aged look.
- Apply Americana Decor Stencil to the side of the table and secure with tape.
- Using a palette knife and gentle pressure, swipe the Americana Decor Texture in Brick Red across the top of the stencil openings.