Make your very own owl pet rock with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics®.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- liner brush
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 round brush
- E6000 Glue
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Using the 3/4" flat brush, paint the rock in Ballerina.
- Using a #8 round brush, paint the face in Cotton Ball and the wing in Pink Cadillac.
- Use a liner brush to paint the eyes in Turquoise Waters and Cobalt. Use a liner brush to paint the beak in Shrimp.
- Use a liner brush to paint the perimeter of the face and feathers in Chartreuse. Use a liner brush to paint the dots on the feathers in Shrimp. Use a liner brush to outline the wing in Pink Tropics, blending inward.
- Use a liner brush to paint dots on the wing in Cotton Ball.
- Repeat the wing steps for the other wing.
- Use a liner brush to paint the feet in Shrimp.
- Use E6000 Glue to adhere the owl to the branch.