Create stunning abstract art with primary acrylic paint colors and DecoArt Pouring Medium.
- 12" x 12" canvas or piece of wood
Paint pouring is an unpredictable process. No two pieces will turn out the same, no matter how hard you try. Let go and enjoy the randomness in this creative process!
Protect your surface and your hands. Watch our video on "How to Prep for Paint Pouring".
- Pour True Red, True Blue, Bright Yellow, and Titanium White Americana Acrylics into plastic cups. Add appropriate amount of Pouring Medium (see label) and mix well.
- Slowly pour all four paint colors into a single cup (see "Basic Dirty Pour" tutorial video). Place canvas on top of the cup and flip over while holding the cup securely on the canvas surface.
- Slowly remove the cup from the canvas and watch the magic begin!
- Tilt the canvas in various directions to move paint around. Continue until the entire canvas is covered. Place on small cups (to elevate) and let dry.