This springtime accent can add color to your indoor or outdoor living space.
- water container
- paper towels
- stylus or pencil
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- 1" flat brush
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- scrapbook paper
- small wooden birdhouse
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Paint the entire birdhouse in Summer Lilac using a 1" flat brush.
- Using the tracing and transfer papers, create a template of the sides of birdhouse.
- Transfer the template onto patterned scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Apply a coat of Americana Outdoor Decou-Page to one side of the birdhouse at a time where the paper will be placed. Position the paper and remove any wrinkles or bubbles. Apply a coat of Decou-Page on top of the paper. Repeat for all sides, allowing drying time between each.
- Using hot glue, adhere flower petals and buttons to the front of the birdhouse as desired.