Give a wintry, rough-hewn look to a birdhouse by accenting it with Snow-Tex and Weathered Wood.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 3/4" flat brush
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- log cabin birdhouse
- palette knife or craft stick
- assorted greenery and berries
Allow to dry between painting steps.
- Use 3/4” flat brush to paint entire birdhouse Antique Maroon.
- Use 3/4 flat brush to coat roof and sides with Weathered Wood.
- Use 3/4 flat brush to apply Foliage Green on roof and Bleached Sand on sides.
- Use palette knife to randomly apply Snow-Tex on roof and base. Add dabs of Snow-Tex on log ends.
- Immediately sprinkle wet Snow-Tex with Crystal Glamour Dust.
- Position and adhere greenery and berries to left of birdhouse opening.