Go rustic with a hanging decoration for an outdoor wedding with Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- large flat brush
- clean cloth
- wooden letter
- wooden pallet
- E6000 Glue
- small brush
- chip brush
- medium flat brush
- Use a large flat brush to paint the pallet with one quick coat of Bittersweet. Immediately wipe it back with a cloth to give it a "stained wood" look.
- Use a medium flat brush to paint the triangles in Coastal Waters, Cotton Ball, Peach Silk, and Shrimp.
- Place the triangles on the painted pallet in a heart shape. (Refer to photo.) Adhere in place with E6000 Glue.
- Use a chip brush to lightly dry-brush the heart in Rustic.
- Use a medium flat brush to paint the wooden letters in Cotton Ball; use a chip brush to lightly dry-brush in Bittersweet. Use a medium flat brush to paint an ampersand (in a font of your choice) in Bittersweet in the middle of the heart.