Get on top of the latest decorating trend with this plaid décor piece made with Americana® Acrylics.
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- 2" flat brush
- 1" chip brush
- liner brush
- computer paper
- #1 round brush
- pen or pencil
- scrapbook paper
- rustic pallet
- Use a 2" flat brush to basecoat the pallet's inside with Snow White and the edges in Zinc.
- Use a chip brush to dry-brush Spa Blue over the Zinc edges.
- Use a pen or pencil and the tracing & transfer papers to trace and transfer the truck pattern to a scrapbook paper of choice. Use scissors to cut out the patterned paper truck.
- Use a round brush and a liner brush to outline details in Snow White. Use Grey Sky, Zinc, and Snow White to create mixes of choice for the bumper, all metal, and the undercarriage. Use a round brush to fill in the windows using Spa Blue. Use Lamp Black for the tires.
- Using the same brush, add more detail to the metal areas with shading of Zinc and highlighting of Spa Blue. Add details to tires and lights with Lamp Black.
- Use a round brush to paint a loose tree on computer or scrap paper in Hauser Medium Green; highlight with Hauser Light Green. Use scissors to cut out.
- Use a flat brush and Matte Decou-Page to adhere down the tree. While still wet, apply a second layer of Decou-Page on the painted truck to seal.
- Use a pen or pencil to trace and transfer the "Season's Greetings" word pattern to the pallet. Use a round brush to fill in the words with Deep Burgundy.
DOWNLOADS"seasons Greetings" Pattern