You'll be sitting pretty in this chair repainted with Americana Decor® Satin Enamels™.
- paper towels
- flat brush
- painter's tape
- staple gun
- wood stain
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Remove the backrest and seat of the chair.
- Clean the chair to remove any dust or debris.
- Remove any previous stain from the backrest of the chair using a hand-sander.
- Apply a stain of choice to the backrest of the chair. Set aside to dry.
- Tape off any areas you don't want paint on using painter's tape. Paint the chair in blue using a flat brush and smooth, elegant strokes.
- Re-cover the seat top by placing fabric over the top and folding over the edges. (Fold the fabric over so th edges are not wrinkled.) Use a staple gun to secure the fabric.
- Remove the painter's tape and re-attach the backrest and the seat using the original hardware (if it is still in good shape).