Paint some of your favorite florals to create one bright bundle easily with Tube Acrylics!
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- 3/4" flat brush
- 12" x 12" canvas
- #1 round brush
- pen or pencil
- Use a large flat brush to mix (3)parts Titan Buff with (2) parts Warm Grey to paint the canvas completely. Rinse brush.
- Use a pen or pencil to trace and transfer the mixed florals pattern. Use a round brush to paint the branch on with Raw Umber mixed equally with Burnt Sienna. Use same brush and mix and add a small amount of white then use that to create highlights on the branches. (Save highlight mix for next step.)
- Use a round brush to paint the five florals to the right in Titan Buff. Rinse brush. Use same brush with previous mix to paint all the flower centers. Rinse brush. Use same brush to mix (1) part Cobalt Teal Hue with (1) part Titanium White to fill in the two other flowers. Use same brush with just the Cobalt Teal hue to shade with. Then use Titanium White for details and to outline all flowers.
- Use the round brush with Magenta and wWhite on some flowers. Rinse brush. Then use Raw Sienna and a liner brush with white for the buds. Use same brush with Vermillion Hue, Magenta, and Titan Buff for the bottom flowers.
- Use a round brush with Phthalo Green-Blue and Green Gold to paint the leaves. Rinse brush.