Feel the magic of Christmas with this charming miniature snowman made with Snow-Tex®.
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- wooden sign
- palette knife
- bottle brush tree
- tart tin
- Styrofoam balls
- Cut the Styrofoam or floral foam to fit inside the tin and hot glue it to the bottom of the tin.
- Use toothpicks to attach the Styrofoam balls together. Have one toothpick sticking out the bottom to use for the stand later.
- Cover the floral foaming the tart tin with Snow-Tex to create the snowy ground for the scene.
- Cover the two Styrofoam balls with Snow-Tex to make the snowman.
- Embellish the snowman with a yarn scarf, paper party hat, and other adornments. (I used a cone bead for the nose and round seed beads for the eyes and buttons.) Add a bottle brush tree and "joy" wooden sign to finish the scene. (Embellishments can vary to taste.)