Stencil some spookiness onto a glass bottle with Americana Gloss Enamels for a Halloween accent.
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- rubbing alcohol
- palette knife
- craft knife
- Contac® paper or other self-stick plastic
- clear glass bottle with cork
- Clean bottle with alcohol. Dry well with paper towel.
- To make the stencil, trace spider pattern onto self-stick plastic. Use craft knife to carefully cut out design.
- Peel backing from self-stick plastic. Position spider stencil in center of bottle front. Use dry paper towel to press onto surface.
- Use triangle shape palette knife to spread Black Crystal Gloss Enamel Glitter inside open areas of stencil design.
- Carefully lift stencil immediately.
- Use White 3D Writer to make web. Squeeze out straight lines first (like spokes on wheel) around spider. Loosely connect lines forming web.
- Optional: For added durability and dishwasher safety, follow paint label instructions for baking in the oven.