Spring some fun into your decor with pillows painted using Americana Decor Chalky Finishes.
- painter's tape
- cosmetic sponge
- freezer paper
- Silhouette electronic cutting machine
- fabric pillow
- Silhouette digital file of choice
- Gather all of your supplies including pillows and your favorite Chalky Finish colors.
- Cut a sprinkle stencil of your choice using a Silhouette machine on vinyl or freezer paper. If you use freezer paper, it can easily adhere to the fabric by ironing it in place.
- Remove pillow from pillow cover and nsert a piece of thin cardboard in between the pillow sleeve. This eliminates paint from bleeding onto the back of the fabric.
- Apply your stencil to the pillow case. Use a little tape to cover up any areas you don’t want to paint that are not covered by the stencil.
- Paint your sprinkles with a cosmetic sponge. If you would like, add a little bit of Everlasting to Romance to create a pink color on your second pillow.
- Immediately (and carefully) peel away the freezer paper stencil from the pillow. Allow to dry completely before removing cardboard and putting in pillow form.