Make a cute sweet tea mason jar sign with Vintage Effects Wash.
- small and medium brushes
- Wood Mason Jar
- wood round slice
- drinking straw
- Use a medium brush to apply Brown Vintage Effect Wash to inside portion of mason jar and immediately wipe back to expose the wood grain.
- Use a medium brush to apply Turquoise Vintage Effect Wash to outside portion of mason jar and immediately wipe back to expose the wood grain. Use a small brush to lightly paint ice cubes. Let dry. Transfer provided "Sweet Tea" pattern and use a small brush to paint in White and shadow in Brown.
- Use a medium brush to paint the small wood slice in Orange and immediately wipe back. Transfer the provided orange slice pattern and use a small brush to outline in Red-Orange Vintage Effect Wash.
- Use a small brush to paint the perimeter, sections and details of the orange slice in White Vintage Effects Wash.
- Use E6000 to adhere orange slice and straw to the back side of the mason jar.