"Tattoo" beverage coasters with Urban Ink Stencils for fun party accents.
- cosmetic sponge
- small round brush
- wooden coasters
- Choose the coaster surface of your choice. (Shown: circles cut from a sheet of cork.)
- Stamp the bird from the Urban Ink - Spirited Stencil in Black Tie, using a cosmetic sponge.
- Using a small round brush, fill in using Blue Bird, Lemon Zest, and Lipstick. Rinse brush between colors. (At the tips of the wings, Lemon Zest was applied while Blue Bird was still wet.)
- Stencil on the provided rose pattern with a cosmetic sponge in Lipstick.
- Using the small round brush, outline in Black Tie. Use Pink Cadillac and Cotton Ball for the highlights.
- Stamp on the clover stencil from the Urban Ink - Spirited Stencil in Chartreuse using a cosmetic sponge. (Leave the stencil in place for the next step.)
- While the stencil is in place, apply Green Beret to the outer sections of leaves using a cosmetic sponge. Apply Turf Green in the middle of the shamrock and lightly it blend with Chartreuse and Green Beret. Using a small round brush, outline the clover with Black Tie. Rinse brush. Let dry. Once dry, add a vein to leaves using Green Beret.
- Stamp a side view of the butterfly from the Urban Ink - Spirited Stencil in Black Tie using a cosmetic sponge.
- Using a small round brush, fill in the butterfly with Lavender Fields and Pink Cadillac.