Show your "thankful" side with this elegant framed wreath created with Americana Decor Matte Metallics
- grapevine wreath
- -hot glue gun with clear glue gun sticks
- paint supplies: various brushes, water container, paper towel and/or rags, palette/paper plate
- die cut word
Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Use a medium brush to apply two coats of Lace to the "Thankful" lettering.
- Use a medium brush to dry brush the "thankful" lettering in Matte Metallics Gold.
- Lightly sand the frame and wipe clean with a dry cloth. Use a medium brush to paint the frame in Rose Gold. Allow to dry and apply a second coat.
- Wrap the wire around a the vines of the wreath. Use hot glue to adhere the wire to the back of the frame (refer to photo)
- Hot glue the "Thankful" lettering to the front of the wreath. Welcome friends with the framed wreath over a mantle or on a front door.